User-friendly SCL Webtool
The SCL Webtool is a useful tool for companies. The online environment makes it possible to carry out a self-assessment as part of the certification process. The SAQ report, plan of action, statement and the GAP report can both be placed in a file within the web tool. You as a user can give third parties, for example an auditor, access to these documents.
For an even more user-friendly experience, a number of updates have been made:
- The questionnaire has been rewritten so that everyone understands it.
- For non-performing organisations, explanatory notes have been added. This way, architects, engineering firms and consultants can translate the questions to their own situation.
- Some questions were given a general explanation to make them easier to interpret.
- Several web pages have been updated. For example, tips have been added for administrators on how the questionnaires can be used effectively within the company.
- PDFs of the questionnaires are available free of charge for subscribers. They are intended for internal use and consultation.
Go to the SCL Webtool.